Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 44 Antofagasta


Jan 9, 2016

Hey Guys! How have you been? Its been a crazy week here in the office. My trainer Elder Maki left me. I am officially responsible for every mistake I make now hahaha. Working in the office is soooo fun. I have never been more tired in my life but somehow we always find a way to keep pressing forward. Even though our time to work is limited, we have been finding many people to teach. We have a baptismal date for the 23 this month. He is a 21 year old named Alcides and he is awesome! He does have a few problems with the word of wisdom but we are going to work with him so he can be baptized on the 23rd. Elder Morales is my normal companion now which is nice to just have one. Elder Morales manages all of the International travel for the missionaries and I manage all of the traveling in the mission. We make a good team. He is an awesome companion and he is Chilean so he can teach me all of the Chilean slang words. We work good together and we have been extremely obedient and we have seen the fruits of our labors. I love Antofagasta even though it is extremely hot. I arrive to the pension dead everyday but thats how you know you have worked hard. I love being a missionary. Anyway, that is the mini update for this week. Love you all. Chao!

Elder Spanbauer

Mission Conference with Elder Cook

Marseta and Carlos Calderon with their son Peter.  Elders Morales, Spanbauer and Maki from left to right

No comments:

Post a Comment