Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 58 Antofagasta


April 18, 2016

Here is the quick update:

So first off, I have been pretty busy training Elder Huffstutler to replace me. I have about 3 weeks left in the office. It makes me sad to think that my office journey is coming to an end but at the same time I am super excited to see what happens after. Being companions with Elder Morales for 3 transfers has been awesome. He has taught me a ton and has helped me understand many things. Elder Morales is actually going home the same day I do so I will see him at the end of my mission. The two current assistants are also from my group so it will be a party on our last day when we all see each other again! So this week started off a little slow. We were having lessons but just a few a day and we weren’t really working much with members. We decided to try harder to find members to leave and work with us and we did! In fact, yesterday we worked with two separate members and managed to have 4 lessons with members present in the 4 hours we were able to work. Carlos Calderón, an old investigator we used to teach that went to general conference called us and told us he wants us to pass by his house in the morning on Sunday to go to church together. He also said he had a dream and that he wants to be baptized! The call cut out after that and I wasn’t able to talk to him more about this dream but I’m excited to see what happened! He has been a tough investigator that hadn’t progressed much but now he has changed. We are going to follow up with him and see how soon we can get him baptized. Sorry this email is a little short today... We went bowling so we don’t have much time to write. I love you all and here are a few photos!

Elder Spanbauer

P-Day Bowling

Elder Huffstutler

Elder Morales

That´s right.... I always win ;)

Office Team!




No comments:

Post a Comment