Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Week 61 Antofagasta


May 7, 2016

Short update this week because I’ll be calling home tomorrow for Mothers Day! I did receive news that I’ll be transferring to the city of Calama next week and my new companion is going to be Elder Bravo from Argentina, he only has about 3 months in the mission. I was also made a District Leader in this area and have 2 other companionships in my District. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you all tomorrow on our Skype call. Here are a few pictures from this week.

Elder Spanbauer

We all slept in our baptism clothes to help us stay focused in our missionary purpose hahahahaha.


The Office (Plus the assistants)

Our District



Kenny, our future missionary!!!

Familia Timaná

Familia Bravo

Kermit, our investigator that is eventually going to get baptized!


No comments:

Post a Comment