Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 66 Calama


June 13, 2016

So this was week was pretty good. It didn’t start off so well but it ended really well. This week we had our last zone conference with President Dalton. It was a very a very spiritual conference and I really liked how he ended it with a testimony meeting. President Dalton has taught me so much and I consider him a very big role model in my life. This week I also had the opportunity to do a baptismal interview for on of the investigators of the sister missionaries in my ward. She is a 10-year-old girl named Lyn. I was kind of nervous but everything went well. She knew everything and I didn’t have to explain the law of chastity to her so that was good hahaha. It was a pretty spiritual experience for me to see such a young child preparing to enter into the waters of baptism. I have another interview tomorrow with an investigator of the other elders in my district! We found some new investigators this week and had some awesome lessons with them. Yesterday we had stake conference and the investigator that Elder Childs and I taught in English showed up! We called him and invited him the night before and he came! He really enjoyed it and he got to know a bunch of members. Tonight we have a lesson with the lady that stopped us in her car the other day wanting us to teach her family. We have everything organized and even have a member that is going to work with us. Its gonna be awesome! Anyway, sorry this one is short... we played volleyball for like 3 hours today so next week I will try to add some more details. I love you all and until next week!

Elder Spanbauer

We got to see the game of Chile vs. Bolivia



No comments:

Post a Comment