Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 70 Calama


July 11, 2016

Hey everyone! This week was a lot better than the last. We have had several lessons and not just lessons... but lessons with members present. Last Friday, we did divisions and I went to two appointments with a member named Javier. Elder Santos worked with a member named Fabian. We managed to have a lesson with Ivan again and I had to teach him the law of chastity basically by myself because I was with Javier. It was a little uncomfortable but we had to teach it at one point or another. We asked him how he felt about it and he said he wanted to think about it a little more. The good news is that he went to church this week. This week we had 4 investigators at church! Later today we have an appointment with a 10-year-old boy named Rafael that wants to get baptized! At this point we don’t have anyone with a specific baptismal date but we plan on setting some this week. We have been working a lot with them members to get references. Today was the first time in my entire mission that I got to play soccer! We got together as a zone this morning and played soccer. The lame part is that only the sister missionaries can make the goals but it was still fun and I was still able to show off my skills;) This week really wasn’t that eventful.... I will try to write more next week, we have to go buy our food for the week. Love you all!! 

Elder Spanbauer

We Went Bowling Today!





No comments:

Post a Comment