Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 78 Calama


Sept 6. 2016

Sorry for the late update! I just realized I never told you guys I was gonna have Pday this Tuesday instead of Monday. So... sorry haha. This week was pretty good. The sister missionaries in my district have been having a hard time so we did a "district attack" in their sector. It was awesome because I got to work with Elder Childs again. We taught 3 lessons, found a new investigator and set 3 baptismal dates for the sister missionaries. Elder Santos and I had a good week as well. We taught several investigators and all of them said they were going to go to church and they didn’t... NOT A SINGLE ONE.... I guess you could say I’ve had more successful weeks. For the past two days my companion has been sick so we haven’t worked a ton but I was able to have another baptismal interview in Elder Childs`s sector with a 17-year-old girl named Fransisca. She passed the interview so it looks like they will have another baptism the 10th of Sept. Hay Bautismo! Ivan Buston is still progressing but it is really just gonna come down to whether or not he wants to keep the law of chastity. It was lame because he said he was going to go to church but he never showed up. We called him after church and he said his alarm never went off. Today for Pday, we watched Mulan as a zone. It was fun and all but I kind of lost my patience with movies. I think I have ADD hahaha. We also played soccer and volleyball. To top things off, we ate Domino’s Pizza! That is pretty much everything that happened this week... Sorry for the short email... We dont have that much time to write today. I love you all! Till next week!

Oh! I forgot to say that I saw Kermit again! He was visiting bishop`s family this week. He went to church here in Calama and he bore his testimony for the first time ever! He talked about me and everything... it was dope

Elder Spanbauer


No comments:

Post a Comment