Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 85 Antofagasta


Oct 24, 2016

Hey guys, 

I’m going to have to make this a quick on but I’m going to send my voice recordings of the week as well. So first off, we didn’t receive any transfers so I will be with Elder Moraga for another six weeks here in Antofagasta. I’m excited for this because Elder Moraga is awesome. We hardly ever argue and we teach well together. One of the highlights this week was that Marco, one of our investigators went to church! He comes from a very humble family. Their house is at the very top of the mountain and its made out of ply-wood. We picked him up in a member´s car and took him to church yesterday and he went in sweats. It’s because he doesn’t really have any other clothing. The young men included him right away so he really enjoyed it. He is 17 years old and we are going to try and set a baptismal date with him this week! Elder Walker will no longer be my zone leader and a Brazilian is coming to replace him. My paptito dies this week (Elder Leon) :( That is the quick update for now. I will send some voice recordings.

Elder Spanbauer

My Mamita and Papito and Javier!

No comments:

Post a Comment