Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 86 Antofagasta


Oct 31, 2016

This week was great and I’ll be sending some recordings of how the week went in another email. Here are some pictures from this week, including a baptism of a family that I was teaching in my old area of Calama. Also, a baptism we had this week in Antofagasta with the sister missionaries! It’s been a great week!

Elder Spanbauer


I also had the opportunity to interview and then baptize two of the sister missionaries converts named Kevin and Hector. My companion baptized the daughter of less active member named Yashira. Here are some photos!



So this week was awesome! I received word that a family I taught in Calama got baptized! Here is a photo!

Bishop and his son! HAHA

Working at night in at the top of the mountain!










No comments:

Post a Comment