Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 91 Antofagasta


Dec 5, 2016

Hey everyone! So this week we baptized! I baptized a Colombian! Lincon was truly a tender mercy of the lord. This week was a pretty long one because of the anticipation of Lincon`s baptism haha. He said he didn’t know who he wanted to baptized him so I told him Elder Moraga would do it hahaha so that he would leave this sector baptizing! Everything went well with the baptism and he is very content. He says he feels really good now. Elder Moraga got transferred to Copiapo and Elder Vitella from Peru has come to replace him. Elder Vitella is really awesome from what I can tell and he will actually be ending the mission with me. President is only going to allow us to write for one hour from now on so it is going to be hard to write everyone. I just wanted to hurry and send some photos of the baptism we had and I will try to send more next week. Love you all and until next week!

Elder Spanbauer

Elder Moraga and I sad that we are being separated

Lincon was truly a tender mercy of the lord

Lincon's Baptism

Lincon, Elder Moraga, and I overlooking Antofagasta

No comments:

Post a Comment