Contact Information


Email: parker.spanbauer@myldsmail.net


Letter Mailing Address:
Elder Parker Spanbauer
Chile Antofagasta Mission
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta
Chile

Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 98 Copiapo


Jan 23, 2017

Hey guys! Thanks for all the birthday wishes:D This first week in Copiapo has been pretty crazy. First off, it is extremely hot and dry. It’s also kind of a dead sector so we have just been doing a TON of contacts in the streets, knocking on doors...etc. We basically don’t have any progressing investigators and the ward doesn’t even have a bishop. #challengeaccepted hahaha It is going to be a hard few weeks but Its better than dying in an easy sector. Now there is no time to relax. There are some really cool members in this ward and they always offer food hahaha. We managed to find a member from Bolivia that lives up in the "Tomas" and we took him to church on Sunday. We are going to send him on the mission! Other than that... I really don’t have much more to report. I received my flight itinerary and It looks like I’ll be back on the 1st of March. I believe you guys already received it but that’s when I get back. It’s cool that Weems is home now hahaha. I haven’t heard anything from BYU Provo so I’m thinking about just starting at BYUI in the spring. I would like to room with Braden if he gets in but if not... I can room with Tuker or I have a buddy named Reese Oakey from the mission that will be there in the spring as well. I’m thinking about majoring in business management because I would like to start a business. I really haven’t been able to look much into class registering or anything like that so I’m not sure when the dates are for that. If you guys could find that out... that would be awesome. Those are basically my plans for now. Here are some pics... Love you all.

Elder Spanbauer


My Comp Elder Reedy

City of Copiapo



Companion Exchange with the Zone leaders!


No comments:

Post a Comment